Dry Graphite Lubricant
- High Temperature
- Electrically Conductive
- Extends Life of Gears, Chains, Threaded Connections, Bearings and more!
- A fast drying lubricant that forms a thin, black film imparting excellent anti-friction and antiseizure properties to surfaces.
- Provides even dispersion of graphite film.
- Effective over a broad temperature range –100°F to 850°F (-73°C to 454°C).
- Performs under extreme pressure.
- Does not contain oil or moisture based diluents.
- Inert to oils, water and alkalis.
- Minimizes dust and dirt pick-up.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Size||20 oz. can|
|Net Weight||14 oz.|
|UPC||0 41911 09600 3|