Dry Moly Film Lubricant - Chlorinated - 5 Gallon
- A dry film lubricant containing Molybdenum Disulfide to withstand broad temperature and pressure limits.
- Temperature, -110 F to +1050 F – in absence of air, up to 2000˚F – Pressure to 100,000 psi.
- Dry Moly film has low coefficient of friction providing excellent lubricating properties without attraction of dust and dirt where oils or grease would be unsuitable.
- Inert to water, oil, alkali and many acids.
- Contains no silicone, grease, oil or graphite.
- Prevents friction, fretting, wear, sticking, galling, seizing, binding and chattering.
|Size||5 Gallon pail|
|Net Weight||5 Gallons|
|UPC||0 41911 00356 8|