Penetrating Gel Lubricant with PTFE
- A high tack, clear, lubricating gel which provides lubrication at temperatures from -30°F to +500°F.
- Penetrates as an oil to lubrication point, then forms into a tacky grease-like gel.
- Deposits a fine polytetrafluoroethylene and gel lubricant mixture deep inside working parts.
- Resists water washout and weathering.
- Prevents rust and corrosion while covering surfaces with a moisture proof barrier film.
- Safe on most plastics.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals
including Ethyl Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Size||20 oz. can|
|Net Weight||12 oz.|
|UPC||0 41911 00473 2|